While there are hundreds of lighting solutions to choose from, we believe that you should go for LED lights for home. The use of LED lights at home has increased lately due to the many benefits that it offers.
Following are five reasons why you should opt for LED lighting systems at home.
We all know for a fact that LED lights consume over 50% less energy compared to other traditional lighting solutions. Regular halogen bulbs are spherical in design; whereas LED bulbs are hemispherical – thus emitting light in the correct direction.
Since LED lights do not come with a filament or glass covering, they are less likely to be affected by any impact or shock. As a matter of fact, the LED ceiling lights for home have a highly durable circuit board. The plastic case around it is relatively stronger than the glass casing used in traditional lighting systems.
It is well-observed that less than 10 percent of the power utilized by the traditional lighting systems is converted into light. The remaining 90 percent of the power is converted into infrared or UV radiations. Also, the amount of heat radiated by traditional bulbs is not only a waste of energy but also exposes us to dangerous emission.
All this can be avoided by installing LED batten in your homes. LED lights are well known to emit less heat and consume less power. Also, a single unit is enough to light up the room efficiently.
Unlike traditional lighting systems, LED lights are semiconductor devices that give you the power of controlling the brightness. Having the ability to dim the light by at least 10 percent of its optimum output helps you create softer light for your homes.
Generally, halogen bulbs tend to last for 1000 hours and will eventually burn out without any prior warning signs. On the other hand, LED lights are far much better in this case as they dim over some time. The expected life expectancy for LED lights is over 50,000 hours.
When it comes to choosing one of the many LED light companies in India, we believe that you need to look for LED light manufacturer that offer high-quality products and impeccable services. Also some facts about LED lightings.
Indiabulls LED offers a wide range of lighting systems that will take care of all your lighting requirements. The lighting solutions offered are highly efficient and environmentally friendly. Implementing Indiabulls LED solutions is thus a worthy investment.